YAMAHA IPOD DOCK YDS-12BL (New Boxed)
|Item Name||:||YAMAHA IPOD DOCK YDS-12BL (New Boxed)|
|Item Type||:||Other Gadgets|
|Branch||:||Greenhills, San Juan | Location Map|
|Warranty||:||1 Week Testing Warranty|
The YDS-12 provides the easiest way to connect and control your iPod from dock enabled Yamaha products. Made for iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G, iPhone, iPod touch (1st, 2nd and 3rd generation), iPod classic, iPod with video, iPod with color display, iPod mini, and iPod nano (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th generation).
Once connected, the dock not only charges your iPod and plays your favorite playlists through the receiver's stereo or surround speakers, but it also shows iPod images and movies through an attached monitor or HDTV. It's the perfect solution for people who regularly download TV shows from iTunes but want to watch them on a big TV or display. The rest of the time, you can rock out to all your favorite songs with style. And it works seamlessly with your existing Yamaha home theater system -- the YDS-12 lets you operate your iPod from across the room using the receiver's remote control and onscreen display, so you don't need to rise off the sofa each time you want to change selections. Connecting your iPod to a home theater system has never been easier or sounded so good.
Manufacturer's Page: <click here>
Reason for Selling: Excess Items (2units)
- unit was purchased for our other Yamaha Receivers but have been sold since then
Brand New Complete Boxed Unit
- MSRP: $99.95
• Uber Convenient!. Use the remote of the AVR to access music!
- ipod menu appears on the AVR display.
- excellent for those with poor eye-sight like me.
• Easy connection using a single cable.
- No need for an additional adapter it charges while connected
• Excellent Sound Quality
• Looks great and matches Yamaha AV Receiver finish
• Modes switch (A, B). Default is (A) mode for compatibility with the newer Yamaha products such as the RX-Vx67 series, AVENTAGE series and YSP-2200 Digital Sound Projector, while (B) mode is for compatibility with previous Yamaha products that use the dock port [iPhone is not supported in mode (B)].
• Will work only on Yamaha Amplifiers.
• Picture Slide Show will not work on older AVR models.
- check payment subject to clearing.
MASTERCARD & VISA Credit Card Accepted
- Credit Card has surcharge as this is a personal sale.
- Deferred payment with BPI Mastercard
Subject to Bank Approval
This is the factor rate normally applied for BPI Credit Cards deferred payment.
3 Months - 0.355798 x Cash Price
6 Months - 0.186642 x Cash Price
9 Months - 0.130438 x Cash Price
12 Months - 0.102471 x Cash Price
VISIT US NOW!
Thank you for Looking