(OUT OF STOCK) SOLD: PARASOUND HCA-1000A [THX Ultra-certified]
|Item Name||:||SOLD: PARASOUND HCA-1000A [THX Ultra-certified]|
|Item Type||:||Other Gadgets|
|Branch||:||Greenhills, San Juan | Location Map|
• Circuitry designed by John Curl
• Direct Coupled -- no capacitors or inductors in signal path
• THX Ultra-certified
• Highbias Class A/AB operation
• with LOOP OUTPUT. These would be used to send the stereo signal on to another amplifier.
- Daisy chain several amps to run multiple pairs of speakers.
• Rear mounted gain controls; ground lift switch.
- manufacturer's site: <click here>
- product link: <click here>
- Review: 4.5/5 (40 Reviews) MSRP : $575.00
- User's Review: I have 3 of these amps in my system. They are very good performers. I use them to power M&K750's in my Home Theater setup. I have owned many power amps of different price ranges & these units perform as good as 90% of them. Including, Bryston, Cinepro, Hafler.
Great midrange & high end. I can Not comment on bass because my monitors are crossed over @ 100HZ, but I sometime listen at BLISTERING levels and the amps WILL NOT CLIP. I have Tried.
The soundstage and imaging are very impressive, to say the least. Paired with the right equipment. These amps can not be beat at this price range.
• Continuous Power Output - Stereo:
- 125 watts RMS x 2, 20 Hz - 20 kHz, 8 Ω, both channels driven;
- 200 watts RMS x 2, 20 Hz - 20 kHz, 4 Ω, both channels driven
• Continuous Power Output - Mono:
- 400 watts RMS, 20 Hz - 20 kHz, 8 Ω
• Current Capacity:
- 45 amperes peak per channel
• Slew Rate: 130 V/µsecond
• Power Bandwith: 5 Hz - 100 kHz, +0/-3 dB at 1 watt
• Total Harmonic Distortion: < 0.03% at full power; < 0.01 % typical levels
• IM Distortion: < 0.03 %
• TIM: unmeasurable
• Dynamic Headroom: > 1.5 dB
• Interchannel Crosstalk: > 80 dB at 1 kHz; > 60 dB at 20 kHz
• Input Sensitivity: 1 V for 28.28 V
- THX Reference Level; 1.1 V for full output
• Input Impedance: 33 k Ω
• S/N Ratio: > 116 dB, full power; > 96 dB, THX Reference Level
• Damping Factor: > 800 at 20 Hz
• Power Consumption: 500 watts
• Dimensions: w 17 1/4" x h 3 1/2" x d 13 1/4", h 4 1/8" with feet
• Net Weight: 22Pounds
- check payment subject to clearing.
Thank you for Looking.