(OUT OF STOCK) Asus K43SV Core_i5 750Gb 14"WLED nVidia_GT540M Win7
|Item Name||:||Asus K43SV Core_i5 750Gb 14"WLED nVidia_GT540M Win7|
|Branch||:||Greenhills, San Juan | Location Map|
|Warranty||:||1 Year Shop + 1 Year GLOBAL Warranty|
Overview: Combination of Style, Performance and Affordability
Intel® Core i5 2430M Processor (2.4GHz with turbo boost up to 3.0Ghz, 3M cache)
- Latest Intel® HM65 Express Chipset
2Gb(2Gbx1) DDR3 1333 MHz SDRAM [upgradeable to 8Gb]
- for RAM upgrade <click here>
750GB 5400rpm SATA Hard Disk Drive
14-inch L.E.D. Widescreen Display (1366 x 768) Asus Splendid Video Technology
1GB DDR3 NVIDIA® GeForce® GT540M (DX11)
Built-in Altec Lansing with SRS Premium Sound speakers
0.3MP VGA Web-Camera
Super-Multi 8X DVD±WRITER with Double Layer Support
1xUSB3.0 Port Future Proof!
Bluetooth + Atheros 802.11BG/N Wireless Network Connection
Card Reader: Support SD,MMC
HDMI + VGA External Display connectivity
6-cell battery 5200MAH (tested at 150Min with DvD Playback)
Weight: 2.2 kg
OS: Genuine Microsoft Windows7 Home Basic [64bit]
Free: Asus Laptop Carrying Case
1-Year Global Warranty
- To Claim International Warranty simply present the proof of purchase with the serial number indicated.
- Yes. we provided the proof of purchase to buyers!
Our Take: At the budget of 32K this laptop is hard to beat!
Maganda... Aesthetically Pleasing with aluminum texture in Bronze
Capable 1GB nVidia GT540M [DDR3] graphics
Latest Intel Core_i5 SandyBridge processor
Large 750GB 5400RPM Harddrive
Future Proof USB3.0 Port
Global Warranty! No1. in Reliability <click here>
Sold With Genuine Operating Windows7 Operating System
- ready to use directly out of the box!
Best to upgrade Ram to 4Gb to maximize processor and Graphics
- for RAM upgrade <click here>
Standard 5400RPM Harddrive can not match the processor and graphics.
- speed fanatics may need to upgrade to 7200RPM for a matched system.
This ASUS K43SV-VX266R is a follow-up to the Best Selling Model Asus K43SV-VX130 <click here>. Nothing much changed except for:
a) Processor was upgraded from Core_i5 2410(2.3Ghz/2.9Ghz) to the Core_i5 2430(2.4Ghz/3.0Ghz).
b) Addition of a built-in USB3.0 Port.
c) Inclusion of Genuine Windows7 Home basic Operating System
The downside of the new model is the price has increased from P29,888.00 to P32,000.00. If you factor the inclusion of the Genuine Operating System, it more than makes up for the P2,000.00 increase in Price. Add the upgrade in Processor and addition of the USB3.0 port makes it a winning proposition.
Again, this laptop is our recommended model for someone with a budget of P32,000.00 for a laptop. Yes, there are cheaper models out there, but ask yourself this question - Taiwan is the home of ASUS, MSI and ACER. Why is ASUS the Best Selling laptop brand in Taiwan? <click here>
Below are the feature why the previous model became a Best Seller and why this K43SV-VX266 should follow its footsteps.
1) Appealing and Lightweight with Aluminum texture in Bronze
2) Featuring the 2.4Ghz Intel Core_i5-2430 Sandy Bridge Processor with Turbo Boost to 3.0Ghz.
3) Game Capable with 1Gb nVidia GT540M Graphic Processor
4) Impressive 8,931 GPU score on 3D Mark'06. Compare it an an Alienware with a Core_i7 + GT240M <click here>
5) Over-all WEI score will show, it is best to upgrade RAM to 4Gb
... available at CoolTOYZ upon purchase and takes only 5minutes to upgrade.
- WEI RATING When upgraded to 4Gb (2x2Gb) RAM
... with a 7200RPM Harddrive expect performance to improve further.
6) A Game Benchmark for REAL WORLD application.
ASUS K43SV-VX266R Laptop PC
- manufacturer specs <click here>
- check payment subject to clearing.
MASTERCARD & VISA Credit Card Accepted
- Deferred payment with BPI Mastercard
Subject to Bank Approval
This is the factor rate normally applied for BPI Credit Cards deferred payment.
3 Months - 0.355798 x Cash Price
6 Months - 0.186642 x Cash Price
9 Months - 0.130438 x Cash Price
12 Months - 0.102471 x Cash Price
VISIT US NOW!
Thank you for Looking
Our Buying Tips:
1. Select Three(3) Laptop that fits the requirement and the budget
2. Visit the store
3. Sit Down and compare the laptops side-by-side. Nothing like actual comparison.
4. View if the Display meets expectations... check dead pixels also
5. Check if Audio is Acceptable.
6. Check Battery Life
7. Inquire about the Warranty Policy
8. Take a Deep Breath and decide.
"Paying for what you can Experience and Buying from a Shop is for Your Peace of Mind... Units available for immediate purchase".